CONGRATULATIONS you have earned a PDI Badge! After all the hard work you have put into your development, be proud and display your accomplishment on your Game Jersey(s) and Practice Jersey(s).
WARNING: FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS OR YOU WILL HAVE TO REPLACE
YOUR JERSEY AND/OR PRACTICE JERSEY
Where to Place the PDI Badge
- PDI Badge goes on the LEFT SHOULDER
- ONLY IF you have a PDI Badge on your left shoulder already, then place your new PDI Badge on your RIGHT SHOULDER.
- When you place the PDI Badge you should see if from the side profile, not from the front. See the image to the right for an example.
- The bottom of the badge should be 3 inches from the bottom of the sleeve. *smaller youth size jersey(s) may have be centered or 2 inches from the bottom of the sleeve.
- Center the badge horizontally on the sleeve
- Print/Read and follow the iron on instructions. Make sure you DON'T BURN your jersey in the process with the iron.
Home Iron-on Instructions
- Temperature - Turn Iron on highest setting without steam and let it heat up
- Pre-Press Garment - Press garnet for 3-5 seconds to remove moisture and wrinkles
- Peel - Peel off backing paper and position transfer sticky side down
- Time/Pressure - Press firmly for 30 seconds while moving the iron in a slow circular pattern over the entire transfer
- Finish - Remove Iron and peel transfer while it is still HOT
- Note - Post-press with Teflon Sheet or parchment paper for 5 sec to seal edges, if needed. (Recommended)
Download PDI Badge Instructions